Joining An Existing Team
When you join an existing team on Spruce you’ll have access to a shared inbox where you can collaborate around a patient’s care in real time with your colleagues.
How to Join an Existing Team
To join an existing team, you’ll first need to be invited by a teammate. Once your teammate sends your invite follow the steps below:
- Open your email invitation and press the 'Accept Invite' button to download the Spruce app on Android or iPhone, or sign up on the web.
- You'll know that you've successfully joined the organization when you see the following message on the home screen "Welcome to Spruce! [teammate name] has invited you to join them on Spruce."
- Select ‘Okay’ to continue and create your account.
- Enter your mobile number
- (Please note that you must enter the same mobile number that your teammate used to invite you to join their team.)
- Enter the verification code that was sent via SMS to your mobile number
- Continue with the account creation process by entering your first and last name as well as your email address and desired password and select ’Complete’
After creating your account you’ll see your shared team inbox where you now have access to both patient and team conversations. You’re now ready to use Spruce with your team!
Remember to log in to Spruce on both mobile and web to access your patients and team conversations anytime, anywhere.
Learn more about using Spruce with your teammates:
Coordinate care in private, team-only conversations.
How to notify a teammate of an important matter, and give them a task to "resolve" that is directed at them specifically.
Configure whose phone rings when a patient calls your Spruce Number and who will receive an SMS alert when a patient leaves an urgent voicemail message.
Modify when and how you learn about new activity on your Spruce account
Invite additional colleagues to join your team