If you forget your Spruce password, you can reset it by clicking here.
The website will guide you through each of the steps you'll need to complete. Here also is a detailed review of the steps to reset your password:
- Go to https://app.sprucehealth.com/forgot-password
- Enter the email address you use to log into Spruce and click Send Email.
- Check your email account. Within 15 minutes, you should receive a password reset email:
- Click the link in the email that says Reset Password.
- For security reasons, we will verify it's really you by sending a verification code to the mobile phone number associated with your Spruce account. Click Send Verification Code to receive it:
- Check your text messages for a 6-digit verification code from Spruce. If you do not receive a verification code after 5 minutes, see our troubleshooting tips for help.
- Enter the 6-digit verification code and click Verify:
- Finally, enter a new password and click Change Password:
- You are done! The website will give you a link to go to the Spruce home page.
Please note, when you reset your password:
- You will be logged out automatically on all devices
- The system will also send two-factor authorization (2FA) codes to you through SMS text when you log in on any device after the password reset
- Notifications will be turned off (besides calls) until you log in on your device again