Integrate your Hint account with Spruce to sync your patients between the two systems and have them tagged with their Hint Membership and Membership Status.
Hint Health is a membership billing platform for direct pay practices that makes it easy to manage subscriptions in the healthcare world. We have integrated with Hint to sync all your patients and provide an efficient and unified workflow where you only have to add/update patient information in a single system to have it sync across both.
Here are the benefits of the integration:
- All patients in Hint are automatically imported into Spruce
- Any new patient that you add in Hint is automatically added to Spruce as a conversation. If the conversation already exists in Spruce it will surface to the top of your inbox with a notice that a possible Hint patient matches this demographic information.
- Any contact information that you update in Hint or Spruce is automatically synced to the other. This feature can be turned off, just reach out to us if you would like to turn this off.
- When a patient is added to Hint or signs up via the Hint signup form, you can configure your integration to automatically send an SMS invite to a patient to download the Spruce app.
Here is how to connect your Hint account to Spruce:
- Navigate to https://provider.hint.com/admin/integrations/spruce-health
- Click on "Integrate with Spruce Health" and then "Connect with Spruce Health"
- You will be directed to Spruce where you will have login or create a new account.
- Once back in Spruce under settings in Advanced you should see under Integrations it says Hint Dashboard. If not, click Connect to Hint and log back into Hint again. If it says Pending and Try Again, click Try Again and it will bring you back to the sign-up page for Spruce and you will click the login button at the bottom below.
- Reach out to Spruce Support to let them know you have connected your Hint account and are ready for the sync to be activated on our end. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions at all, feel free to email us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!