VoIP Cordless Phone: Yealink W73P
The Yealink W73P is a high performance cordless phone system, with support for up to 10 lines and 20 simultaneous calls. You can plug in a headset via a 3.5mm jack. The base station has support for Power over Ethernet (PoE). You can learn more about the features of the device here.
The handset + base station package costs $144, and every additional handset costs $82 (shipping included). The devices can be purchased from Settings > Phone & SMS > Order VoIP phones. You have to be on the Communicator Plan to be able to order a VoIP phone.
- 1.8" 128 x 160 TFT color screen with intuitive user interface
- Up to 20 simultaneous calls
- Up to 10 DECT cordless handsets
- Up to 10 SIP accounts
- Headset connection via 3.5 mm jack
- Quick charging: 10-min charge time for 2-hour talk time
- Up to 35-hour talk time (in ideal conditions)
- Up to 400-hour standby time (in ideal conditions)