Schedule a message to be sent at a later date or time
Conveniently schedule a message to be sent at a later date within a patient or team conversation. Perfect for when you’re working late and want to schedule a message to send the next morning.
Once a message has been scheduled, a gray banner will appear at the bottom of the conversation to indicate that there is a scheduled message for that conversation.
Any teammate that has access to the conversation has the ability to view and delete scheduled messages.
How to Schedule a Message
- While writing the message you’d like to schedule, press the calendar icon
- Toggle “Schedule Message Delivery” to on (blue)
- Select the desired date and time that you would like the message to be sent
Use Scheduled to Create a Task or Reminder
By combining the power of saved messages with the @page feature, you can remind yourself or a teammate to do a task in the future.
Deleting a Scheduled Message
- Tap on the gray banner
- Select the scheduled message you’d like to delete
- Press “Delete Message”
On the web:
- Click on the gray banner
- Click on the three vertical dots next to the date the message is schedule to send
- Select “Delete Message” from the menu